Kris Jenner’s most iconic moments

America’s favorite momager is officially 67 years old, and she just keeps getting more iconic with age. As Kris Jenner rang in another year this past weekend with a “dress like your favorite Kris” themed birthday party everyone was reminded why she is and will always be an icon. In honor of the fearless leader of the Kardashian-Jenner monarchy here is a look back on some of Kris Jenner’s most iconic moments:

Please remove your Yeezys

As Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s relationship continues to deteriorate as “Ye’s” controversial comments have become never-ending, Kris Jenner took it upon herself to purchase and display a doormat outside her house that reads “Please remove your Yeezys.” Although we aren’t sure whether or not this was a subtle diss at Ye shared via Kim Kardashian’s Instagram story, it is nonetheless icon behavior. What could be more amazing than Kris Jenner coming for her ex-son-in-law? The answer is nothing.

Thank you, next

If you know pop culture, then you know about Ariana Grande’s 2019 “thank you, next” music video. The video featured some of the most famous stars of our generation including Kris Jenner playing the role of Regina George’s mom from Mean Girls. The role gave us all the “You’re doing great sweetie” energy that was needed and it was of course iconic. Ariana Grande cast this role perfectly and seeing Kris in a pink tracksuit was a gift.

You just got “Krissed”

Earlier this year being “Krissed” was without a doubt the biggest trend on TikTok out there. Kris Jenner’s dancing to a sped-up version of Lady Marmalade while wearing a sequined green dress and a bowtie was bound to be the punchline of a joke at some point. And getting “Krissed” was the perfect execution of this. And Kris herself agrees, she even participated in the trend by announcing on her TikTok that she was running for president in 2024, and then we all got “Krissed.” Officially marking being “Krissed” by Kris Jenner herself off my bucket list. 

@andrewspideys Reply to @vienna._.09 enjoy krissing people ?‍❤️‍?‍? #fyp #crop #cropped #krissed ♬ original sound - ?

Met Gala Mom

Despite security’s constant attempts to get Kris Jenner inside the Met Gala doors after she’s walked the carpet, Kris has never listened. She makes it a point to watch each one of her daughters walk the Met carpet with her phone out with a huge smile on her face. Say what you want about Kris Jenner, but she is an amazing mother. Watching Kris cheer on her children will never get old, and with the Kardashian-Jenner's track record of reality TV, it may (hopefully) never end. 

Manager Kris

Being the momager of the most important family in popular culture can't be an easy task. And people do not give Kris Jenner the credit she deserves for (as silly as it sounds) building an empire. The Kardashian-Jenners have a hand in what seems like every type of business out there, and it all started with Kris. It’s safe to say that Kris Jenner is the OG girl boss, and we can only hope she is "momaging" until her very last days, which based on the way she looks at 67, won’t be soon at all. 

@ashleysusanfrye

af805721@ohio.edu