November style guide 2022

It is finally November, which means it is officially fall prime time. This means that it is the last chance to pull out your best fits before the weather becomes unbearably cold. As we all know, trying to figure out what to wear can be pretty exhausting. Especially when, despite your drawers being jammed packed, you have “nothing to wear”. Don’t stress, here is your complete November style guide for all occasions.

Those early morning 8 a.m. classes are a friend to nobody but navigating a weather-appropriate outfit that is comfortable and cute is almost as difficult as getting up in the first place. Nevertheless, here are a few ideas:

Matching sets

Matching sets are so easy and perfect for classes because they are comfortable and have such a clean look. A matching sweat suit is also perfect for the colder morning weather, and can be so affordable. They are amazing for fall and pairing them with a nice white shoe and some jewelry can immediately elevate the outfit. Other matching set options can also be found here.

Biker shorts

So far, this November has given us that classic Ohio weather which is, of course, indecisive. So, when it’s 80 degrees in November and you're at a loss, the answer is always biker shorts. Biker shorts are versatile and chic, and perfect for that oddly hot fall weather. Wear them with a crew neck, an athletic long sleeve or even your favorite graphic tee and, as always, accessorize. 

The sun is setting sooner, and the nights are getting colder, and finding cold-proof going out fits are getting tough. We should not have to sacrifice looking cute to the cold, so when you and your friends are headed out for the night here are a few outfits that keep you looking cute and feeling warm: 

Bodysuits

Bodysuits are the key to a weather-appropriate going out fit. They are cute, look good on everyone and they come in an immense number of colors and necklines. Once again, these can be extremely affordable and can be paired with a fun pair of pants or your favorite pair of jeans. 

Leather pants

Leather pants are also a good way to keep yourself warm while looking flawless. Wearing them with a cute-colored long sleeve top and a slicked back ponytail is a going out ensemble that can always be relied on.

Fall is the time of year to pull out a fashionable outfit to do the most average of things. Grabbing coffee, shopping or studying are all perfect times to pop out during the fall season. So, when you are ready to live out your Rory Gilmore moment, these are the best and trendiest items to wear:

Puffer vests

Without a doubt, one of the cutest and most popular trends this November has been puffer vests. Puffer vests are so easy to throw on top of any basic outfit to immediately elevate it. Any color is cute when it comes in a puffer vest, and they are the most perfect fall accessory. 

Chunky sweaters

Nothing screams November more than a chunky sweater, especially when it is fall colors. Chunky sweaters can be worn with nearly anything on the bottom from jeans to flares to leggings to skirts if it’s a little warmer outside. Pairing a chunky oversized sweater with any type of black combat boot is a November outfit to cherish.

@ashleysusanfrye

af805721@ohio.edu