What your favorite ‘Sex Education’ character says about you

Netflix’s comedic drama series “Sex Education” came out right before the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, winning fans over for its relatable and honest portrayals of the sex lives of Moordale Secondary School. With quirky character storylines and heartfelt moments of friendship, it’s no surprise that this series has become a staple in the world of teenage comedy.

If you’re a massive fan of the show or are just starting to get into it, here’s what your favorite “Sex Education” character says about you:

Otis Milburn

You may be a nerd at heart, but your intentions are always genuine and good-spirited. You secretly love a good adventure, especially when your best friends are by your side. While it’s hard for you to open up personally at times, you’re always there to listen to others’ struggles and confessions, making you the perfect friend to consult with. You love giving advice, and it’s definitely your hidden talent. You may also get embarrassed by the external forces around you, such as your family, but you know they ground and support you at the end of the day.

Maeve Wiley

A lot of people think you’re intimidating because of your stubbornness and cold exterior, but it’s only to protect yourself from flaky people. You crave authenticity and relatability, often gravitating toward people who are the total opposite of you. You are extremely smart, even if you hate to admit it in public, and can always be found reading or writing in private. While you tend to get defensive very easily, you eventually can calm yourself down by being alone. While many think you’re a natural extrovert at times, you’re actually super introverted and prefer a small circle of friends.

Eric Effiong

You are a literal ray of sunshine, always seeing the positive in any situation even when others are doubtful or pessimistic. While many people don’t understand your eccentric fashion taste or abrupt moments of laughter, you honestly don’t care what they think. Even if you are overbearing or clingy at times, the people around you know it’s out of love and protection. You are a loyal and dedicated friend, always going out of your way to lift others up and allow them to see their gifts. All in all, deep down you are a favorite among the crowd, inspiring others to be themselves.

Dr. Jean F. Milburn

You tend to be overly protective of those closest to you, but you don’t see that as a bad thing. You are stubborn, driven and highly intelligent, in tune with who you are as an individual and your likes and dislikes. You naturally exude a warmness that a lot of people wish they had, and people feel like they can be your best friend instantly. Sometimes, you get caught up in your own feelings and emotions easily, causing you to become distracted from helping others around you. Yet, you usually maintain your composure and know when to take a step back from drama and chaos.

Aimee Gibbs

Most of the time, you are way too personal with other people, not afraid to get into the details of your love life. You are extremely bubbly and personable, and many people tend to think these qualities about you are what makes you stand out from the rest. At times, you can be gullible and unaware of the social cues around you, but this doesn’t stop you from making friends or diving into new relationships. Additionally, you focus your energy the most on your friends, as they are your cheerleaders in life.

Adam Groff

You tend to close yourself off from others when things start to get emotional, leaning on your friends to hang out and get away from reality. You are more secretive in nature, keeping to yourself most of the time. It takes a lot for you to stay motivated, and you usually don’t like pursuing any new hobby unless it’ll keep your attention occupied. While you tend to be a risk-taker and prioritize adventure and fooling around over more important things in your life, you usually find a lesson hidden within your recklessness.

grace_koe

gk011320@ohio.edu