Relationship timeline of Kristen Stewart and Dylan Meyer

People have been obsessed with actress Kristen Stewart's love life since her time on "Twilight" and her relationship with co-star Robert Pattinson. Now she is engaged to screenwriter Dylan Meyer and the two are happier than ever. Let's dive into the timeline of their relationship:

Meyer and Stewart met on set in 2013 but were reunited six years later through a mutual friend at a birthday party. Stewart explained although they both lived in L.A., their paths never formally crossed. However, the day after they reconnected, she said it was "like all bets were off."

In August 2019, the two were spotted together in New York City and a photo was taken of them kissing. At the time, Stewart had recently split from a previous relationship. In October 2019, the two became Instagram official when Meyer posted a photo of them captioned, "Find me under the covers hiding from the happiness police."

Stewart explained to Howard Stern how she had told Meyer, "I love you," for the first time. 

"The first time I told her I love her it was really late and we were in some s- - - -y bar, and her friends were there or whatever and they walked out, and I was just like, 'Oh, man, I'm so f- - -ing in love with you.' Like, done," Stewart said. "It wasn't like 'a thing,' and it also was so obvious."

In 2020, Stewart did an Instagram takeover on Meyer's account encouraging fans to vote. Stewart posted a photo wearing a shirt that said "vote" in blue and red lettering. Meyer shared another adorable photo of the couple in November 2020 about voting.

Meyer loves sharing photos of Stewart and celebrating milestones on her account. She posts relationship updates like couple's costumes, holidays like Valentine's Day and birthdays. Meyer always leaves an adorable caption to show her appreciation and gratitude toward her partner. 

According to E! News, Stewart revealed on SiriusXM's The Howard Stern Show that Meyer popped the question and the two became engaged after being together for two years. 

​​"We're marrying, we're totally gonna do it," Stewart said. "I wanted to be proposed to, so I think I very distinctly carved out what I wanted and she nailed it. We're marrying, it's happening." 

The two continued to share their relationship through Meyer's Instagram, sharing adorable content about their daily lives. When Stewart appeared on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" in January 2022, she shared her plans for her wedding. She mentioned wanting to have a big party despite being "unceremonial." 

In March 2022, the two made their first public appearance together at an Oscar party hosted by The Hollywood Reporter. Stewart was up for an award for her role in "Spencer." It was Stewart's first nomination for lead actress. The two also walked the red carpet at the 2022 Critics Choice Awards for Stewart's nomination for best actress for "Spencer."

Fast-forward to 2023, Stewart made an appearance on "Watch What Happens Live" and discussed wedding plans. She joked that she wanted celebrity chef Guy Fieri to officiate her and Meyer's wedding. Fieri volunteered even though Stewart was not sure if he would take her offer. When it came to an official date for the wedding, the two agreed that they were just going to "surprise themselves."

Most recently, Meyer and Stewart are discussing plans to expand their family together. According to Rolling StoneStewart revealed she and Meyer plan on having children. She also mentioned that the plans are already in place and that the two plan on carrying each other's embryos. 

The lovely couple has shared much of their relationship on Instagram and talk shows, it is sweet to see how happy Stewart and Meyer are together. It is exciting to see where their relationship will go and if there will be any potential pregnancy announcements in the future. 

@ashleypomplas 

ap125920@ohio.edu