Staff Writer Luke O'Roark gives his weekly fantasy football starts and sits for week eight. 

Current Record: 12-9

After winning all three of my fantasy games last week, I'm feeling extra bold. 

Pay attention to potential shootouts like San Diego at Denver, Philadelphia at Arizona, Indianapolis at Pittsburgh and Green Bay at New Orleans. 

Unless your playing that one kid who never starts his or her lineups, you want to take advantage of some lopsided games this week.

Quarterback

Start: Aaron Rodgers against New Orleans (20-25 points) — New Orleans is awful. Like, M Night Shyamalan awful. Look for Rodgers to tear up a weak Saints defense that gives up the seventh most fantasy points to QBs. 

Sit: Nick Foles against Arizona (14-19 points) — Foles has been a little disappointing for fantasy owners this season, as he is on pace for 27 touchdowns and 19 interceptions. Of course, last time I told owners to not start Foles, he went on to throw seven touchdowns... but something tells me he won't have the same luck against a stout Cardinals defense. 

Running back

Start: Arian Foster against Tennessee (15-20 points) — Foster has been steadily consistent for owners in the past three weeks. A crazy stat: Foster is still the second leading rusher in the NFL and he missed one game and only got six yards rushing against Buffalo. Start him with little worry. 

Sit: Doug Martin against Minnesota (6-10 points) — Yes, it's the Vikings. However, it's also the Buccaneers. 

Wide Receivers

Start: Mike Wallace against Jacksonville (12-18 points) — Wallace has been a solid option for a shaky Ryan Tannehill, as he has scored double digit points in the past two weeks for owners. 

Sit: DeSean Jackson against Dallas (6-8 points) — Come on, Colt McCoy is (probably) Washington's quarterback this week. Jackons' value takes a huge dip.

Tight End

Start: Jordan Cameron against Oakland (10-15 points) — Cameron and the Browns will look to recuperate against a dismal Oakland team. Expect Hoyer to target Cameron a few times, as they both laid an egg against the Jaguars last week. 

Sit: Greg Olsen against Seattle (6-8 points) — Yes, Seattle has lost two in a row and yes, they give up the third most points to tight ends this season. With that being said, however, Seattle is still one of the toughest places to play and expect the Legion of Boom to come out a little more angry than usual after losing to the Rams. 

Kickers

Start: Stephen Gostkowski against Chicago (5-9 points) — Adam Vinatieri = Joe Montana. Gostkowski = Steve Young. Gostkowski is one of the best kickers in the NFL and don't expect him to miss much against the Bears. 

Sit: Graham Gano against Seattle (3 points) — I just don't think Gano will get enough chances to score this week. 

Defense

Start: Cowboys defense against Washington (10-15 points) — RG3 or not, I expect Dallas to beat up a weak Redskins team.

Sit: Pittsburgh defense against Indianapolis (2-6 points) — Fitzpatrick is no Luck. The Colts' high octane offense could really beat up the Steelers this week.

Fantasy Player of the Week: DeMarco Murray, running back for the Dallas Cowboys — Murray has been unbelievable this season and his 20 points last week prove he is the most valuable RB in fantasy football. 

@Lukeoroark

Lr514812@ohio.edu