Staff Writer Luke ORoark gives his weekly fantasy football starts and sits for week nine. 

Current Record: 14-10

Could be a tough week for fantasy owners, Cotton. 

NFC North teams Green Bay and Chicago Bears are on byes, as players like Aaron Rodgers, Matt Forte, Jordy Nelson and Jay Cutler are on byes. 

You also have arguably the four best teams in the NFL going at it. Arizona at Dallas and Denver at New England. Be cautious, it could be a tough week for owners. 

Quarterback

Start: Andrew Luck against New York Giants (20-30 points) — Could be a big week for Luck and the Colts. Indianapolis has hit a dry spell as of late, but the Giants could be a perfect team to get back on track. 

Sit: Joe Flacco against Pittsburgh Steelers (12-15 points) — A trap game for Flacco and Baltimore. The Ravens dropped five touchdown passes against Tampa Bay a couple of weeks ago, but Pittsburgh is peaking at the right time. 

Running back

Start: Alfred Morris against Minnesota Vikings (10-14 points) — Even with RG3 back, expect coach Jay Gruden to continue a relatively large workload for the third year back. After struggling for a few weeks, Morris got back on track against Dallas on Monday. 

Sit: DeMarco Murray against Arizona Cardinals (6-10 points) — No I'm not crazy. Murray has been running wild on the NFL, but Arizona's defense is fairly strong against the run.

Wide Receivers

Start: Antonio Brown against Baltimore Ravens (12-18 points) — Face it, if you're sitting Brown, you're either A: Not playing or B: Seriously lacking some intelligence. 

Sit: Kelvin Benjamin against New Orleans (7-9 points) — Benjamin has been a huge target for Cam Newton. However, I expect Benjamin to struggle to get catches. Just a sixth sense..

Tight End

Start: Dwayne Allen against New York Giants (11 points) — I expect Luck to throw all over Eli and the Giants. Allen should get a fair share of targets.

Sit: Jimmy Graham against Carolina (6-8 points) — Not only is he hurt, Graham also will suit up Thursday night. Never a good idea for an injured player, as I predict coach Sean Payton to limit his reps even more.

Kickers

Start: Stephen Gostkowski against Denver Broncos (5-9 points) — Another week, another start for Gostkowski. He's the best kicker you can have in fantasy and honestly, no reason not to bench him. 

Sit: Sebastian Janikowski against Seattle Seahawks (3 points) — Uh... do I need to explain this?

Defense

Start: Cincinnati defense against Jacksonville Jaguars (6-10 points) — Another no brainer here. The Bengals defense hasn't looked super sharp since the bye, but it should against Blake Bortles and company. 

Sit: New England defense against Denver Broncos (0-3 points) — The rivalry against Manning and Brady continues in what could be a shootout. 

Fantasy Player of the Week: Arian Foster, running back for the Houston Texans — Foster has been excellent as of late. In the past three of four games, Foster has accumulated 100 yards rushing and two touchdowns. 

@Lukeoroark

Lr514812@ohio.edu