Athens offers so many fun activities that it's hard to choose which ones to do. Here are ones you can't leave without trying.

While the semester has just begun, for many Bobcats it will be their last. Seniors will be spending these last bittersweet days getting as much as they can out of Athens, which is quite the challenge considering how awesome it is. The Post has come up with a few starting points to make sure that you get everything you can out of your last — and hopefully best — semester.

1. Visit that restaurant you still haven't made it to

food tina fey 30 rock liz lemon

via giphy.com

Athens has so many local restaurants that it's easy to put off trying one or two of them. Maybe you’re partial to Big Mamma’s Burritos or O'Betty's Red Hot!, but have you ever had Miller's Chicken or Larry’s Dawg House? Next time you go out to eat, make it your first time at one of these local eateries.

Here’s a helpful guide to make sure you don’t miss any of the good stuff.

2. Try the rock climbing wall at Ping Center

If you’ve never braved the sheer rock wall in the dead center of Ping, now is the time to do it. Take your friends and see who can get the highest. You’ll probably fall if it's your first time and that’s OK because it’ll be funny. If this baby can do it, you can. Afterward, try racquetball because it’s more fun than you think.

baby rock climbing

via giphy.com

3. Karaoke at your favorite bar

As everyone knows, there’s no such thing as bad karaoke, especially when it’s at the bar that's nearest and dearest to your heart. Do a duet with your best friend that they’ll never forget. My suggestion — “Are You Gonna Be My Girl” by Jet. It’s easy to do drunk and a hell of a crowd-pleaser.

via bustle.com

4. Outdoor adventure

It’s hard to believe with all of the snow on the ground, but it will warm up eventually. When that day comes, make sure you take full advantage of it. Hike up Bong Hill and watch the sunset or make your way to Strouds Run State Park for a swim. Athens is surrounded by some beautiful countryside, so you’ve got plenty of choices.

movie fun excited running the lord of the rings

via giphy.com

{{tncms-asset app="editorial" id="241458a4-c2ee-11e5-b402-a3afe612c131"}}

5. Your last (or first) shuffle

The bar crawl — or as they say in Athens, a shuffle — is a time honored tradition of going to as many bars as you can with your friends and getting progressively drunker as you go. It’s not for the faint of heart, so fortify yourself accordingly. Each shuffle has become the stuff of legend to those who participated in them and it’s a great way to send off your senior friends. Grab a Sharpie and come up with a memorable name to mark all over every bar’s walls. Have fun and tip the bartender.

via 45.media.tumblr.com

It shouldn’t be too hard to keep yourself busy this last semester, but try and find time to try new things before you leave. Good luck, Bobcats, make this semester extraordinary.

@AustinRErickson

ae554013@ohio.edu