Moana is among the titles that could leave Netflix when Disney forms its own streaming platform. (via The Hollywood Reporter)

Disney is leaving Netflix. Watch these 7 titles while you still can

Disney is saying “Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bye” to Netflix, but Hakuna Matata because it’s coming out with its own streaming service.

Disney plans to launch its own streaming platform in 2019. For those who don’t want to pay for two streaming websites, this could mean people won’t have one place to watch all of their favorite Disney flicks.

It’s unclear when Disney will pull all of the titles, so watch these movies while you still can.

Moana  Disney said “You’re Welcome” when it gave Netflix Moana, but evidently being polite didn’t go very far.

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story — Disney was one of the major production companies behind the recent Star Wars films, so the newest in the franchise might get blasted off Netflix. Maybe if the Force is strong enough, Netflix will find a way to keep it.

Hannah Montana: The Movie — For those who decide to subscribe to Disney’s streaming platform and Netflix, you’ll be getting “The Best of Both Worlds.”

High School Musical movies — Disney is “Breaking Free” from Netflix and said “I Gotta Go My Own Way” — a typical break-up.

Chicken Little — Is that the sky falling? Nope, it’s just the quality of Netflix’s content.

Cadet Kelly — Disney leaving Netflix is a punishment that is almost as bad as military school.

Air Bud franchise — We are “paws”itively distraught over this news. The only way to cheer us up is with a dog-movie marathon.

@georgiadee35

gd497415@ohio.edu