Heinz and Cadbury collaborated to create Cadbury Creme Egg mayonnaise; Netflix will soon release more interactive movies

Today is Friday, April 12, 2019. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning,

Heinz has teamed up with Cadbury to release Cadbury Creme Egg mayonnaise, and most people aren’t dying to try it.

Heinz announced the questionable concoction on April Fools’ Day, but it wasn’t a prank, according to a report. A limited number of batches are being made. 

People are reacting to the mayonnaise negatively on Twitter, and it is suggested people who are feeling brave, spread the mayo on something sweet like waffles. 

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

Netflix will debut more interactive movies after Black Mirror’s success. Here’s what people think of the new trend. (The Post)

800 cameras will be installed in residence halls by June. (The Post)

A Marietta woman is suing Ohio University for negligence involving a sexual assault case. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Austin Conrad looks to help Ohio football’s defensive line this season. (The Post)

Ohio baseball will take on Toledo this weekend. (The Post)

Ohio softball team will travel to Akron this weekend. (The Post)

Athens Weather

Although the high temperature will be a comfortable 74 degrees, don’t forget your umbrella because there is a 70 percent chance of rain. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

Thousands of Amazon workers are reportedly listening to recordings from Alexas all over the world. (Fox News)

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced they plan to keep the birth of their upcoming royal baby private. (E! News)

Kim Kardashian West plans to take the bar exam and become a lawyer in 2022. (BBC)

@GordinMegan

mg525717@ohio.edu