HBO’s ‘Euphoria’ will be releasing 2 special episodes; here’s how OU football games might change during the COVID-19 pandemic

Today is Wednesday, Oct. 21. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

Get your glitter eyeshadow ready.

HBO’s Euphoria will be returning for two special episodes just in time for Christmas. On Monday, Zendaya posted a close-up photo of Hunter Shafer’s eye with the caption, “We really missed them. Two special Euphoria episodes coming soon. First one December 6th on @hbo.” 

The first episode, titled “Trouble Don’t Always Last,” will have a Christmas theme and follow Rue (Zendaya) as she celebrates the holidays. However, the special may not include all of the original cast, as Zendaya said during her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel that filming could only be possible with a limited number of people in a safer environment. 

There are no details yet of when the second episode will air. Nonetheless, both bonus episodes will bridge the gap between season one and season two, the latter being delayed due to COVID-19. 

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

Football is back for OU. Here’s how game days might change in regards to the COVID-19 pandemic (The Post)

Here’s what you missed on last night’s episode of The Bachelorette (The Post)

The Ohio field hockey team announced Tuesday its 14-game schedule featuring 12 regular season games against MAC opponents. (The Post)

Athens Weather

Don’t forget your jacket when stepping out tonight. Today will be partly cloudy with a high of 77 degrees. The evening will be mostly clear with a low of 53 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

Whether they’re dated or timeless, here are the most popular Halloween costumes since 1983. (The Active Times)

14-year-old Anika Chebrolu won $25,000 at the 3M Young Scientist Challenge for discovering a molecule that could lead to a potential cure for COVID-19. (CNN)

Game two of The World Series will premiere live on FOX tonight at 8 p.m. (MLB.com)

@maadilewellyn

ml203417@ohio.edu