Here’s the latest rundown on what the Vlog Squad has been up to. (Photo provided via @daviddobrik on Instagram)

Miss the Vlog Squad? We do, too. Here’s what they’re up to

It’s been about 11 months since David Dobrik posted one of his famous four minute and 20 second vlogs on his YouTube channel. When the pandemic happened, Dobrik took the time to explore different avenues of entertainment, including TikTok, podcasting and more.

But with the end of the 4:20 vlogs came the end (or very long hiatus?) of the iconic Vlog Squad that we’ve come to know and love. If you miss them, trust me, you’re not the only one. Luckily, I’ve created a guide for all of your slightly disbanded Vlog Squad needs, from what they’re individually doing to who Dobrik’s clique is comprised of now. Here’s your updated guide to the Vlog Squad: 

First, let’s clarify who still runs with David Dobrik:

Since my last Vlog Squad update, there’s been a lot of changes to the squad that have brought new additions and rid the group of fake friends. Here’s a list of who is still in David’s Squad

Scotty Sire, Toddy Smith, Corinna Kopf, Natalie Mariduena, Jason Nash, Josh Peck, Alex Ernst, Dom Zeglaitis, Nick, Vardan and Suzy Antonyan, Zane Hijazi, Heath Hussar, Ilya Fedorovich, Joe Vulpis, Carly Incontro, Erin Gilfoy, Matt King, Brandon Calvillo, Jeff Wittek and Reggie Castro are still running with Dobrik. 

Kristen McAtee, Gabbie Hanna, Trisha Paytas, Big Nik, Seth Francois and Liza Koshy are no longer a part of the Vlog Squad, with Trisha, Big Nik and Seth even trying to “expose” Dobrik and his friends for being toxic, a cult and more reputation damaging accounts. 

Some of the new additions to Dobrik’s squad include Mariah Amato, Jac Anderson, Madison Beer and occasionally TikTok stars like the D’Amelio sisters Charli and Dixie and Addison Rae.

As a bonus for your content, some recent celebrity collaborations with Dobrik have included Sasha Baron Cohen (as his role of Borat), Leonardo DiCaprio and Halsey.

Next, let’s get that relationship update:

There were a lot of couplings within the Vlog Squad, be it romantic pairings or iconic best friend pairings. Some are still going strong, while others are over and out. Here’s the list of relationships within the squad:

Jason and Trisha are history. The couple was already weird to begin with, but Jason and Trisha broke up and Trisha took to YouTube to “expose” the Vlog Squad, specifically Jason and David, for being terrible people. There were a lot of aspects she said upset her, including Jason saying she’s “fat” when he really said they were “both fat;” saying David orchestrated times where Jason said he was attracted to broken girls and tried to make him and Trisha have a threesome with Tana Mongeau; and the biggest being that David “forced” Jason to break up with her because he “didn’t want her in the friend group.” 

Trisha also says that Jason’s ex-wife didn’t want her around their children and threatened to pull custody over her involvement, and many more factors. The whole breakup was a mess, but it seems that Jason and Trisha are both better for it – Jason is happy in his content with his kids and Trisha is now married.

There have been a lot of rumors surrounding Madison Beer and David. The two flirt like nobody’s business in his videos, TikToks and more. However, they addressed the speculation and said they’re just close friends, have never dated and David even shut down the rumors that he “rejected” Madison. 

Probably the most surprising couple that everyone didn’t see coming is Toddy and Natalie. The two have been together for an unknown amount of time (some speculate since Natalie’s birthday in 2019, others feel it’s more recent than that), and this comes after Toddy had been pining for Natalie in all of David’s videos. Initially, it was thought to be a joke, but now the couple are together and honestly really cute.

Though they were once the most consistent couple, Scotty and Kristen broke up in February of 2020. In their breakup video, the couple talk about how they drifted apart after a five year relationship, and how they both still love each other but it wasn’t working anymore. They asked fans not to take sides, but in the custody battle, Scotty ended up with the friend group and Kristen is moving on to different things. 

Now Scotty is dating Jac Anderson, a model and influencer who Scotty is very open about on social media. The two make lots of TikToks together and seem to be really happy. But then again, that’s what we thought about Scotty and Kristen. 

However, no couple can outdo Heath and Mariah on TikTok. Mariah is a dancer, and she and Heath have grown to be the ultimate power couple of the Vlog Squad. It’s impossible to watch their videos together or read their posts about each other without smiling. 

But don’t worry, Mariah isn’t replacing Zane in that pairing. Zane and Heath are still the best friend duo that everyone needs. They’re still hanging out all the time and though relationships may come and go in this group, I don’t think this one will change anytime soon.

Two other iconic best friend pairings that are still going strong are Carly and Erin and Scotty and Toddy. They, like Zane and Heath, make a ton of videos together and separately and their status most definitely won’t be changing anytime soon. 

Here’s what they’re all up to and where you can view their content:

David Dobrik: The star himself is still running David Dobrik Too, his second channel that he’s always run along with his 4:20 vlogs, but now it’s where he primarily posts longer content. The vibes on the channel are the same as his original channel, so you’ll be well fed. David also still has his “Views” podcast with Jason, and he’s updated it quite a bit in terms of quality – even getting a brand new studio to film in. He also just bought a new boujee house and posted a video about it, but that’s a whole different story. And, of course, he has a TikTok account. 

Jason Nash: Aside from doing “Views” with David, Jason still is very active on his YouTube channel and incorporates a lot of the Vlog Squad members in his content. And, of course, he has a TikTok account. 

Scotty Sire: Scotty is still very active with his music. He released a song with Toddy in December called “25 Christmas Trees” and made a companion video, and was also just featured with Heath on a song called “Saddle Ranch.” He’s also still posting a lot on his YouTube channel, where fans can get to know his new girlfriend. And, of course, he has a TikTok account. 

Toddy Smith: Toddy is also still big into his music, releasing a song about Natalie called “NATALINA” and other tracks, as well as music videos to go with them. All of this and other videos from Toddy can be found on his YouTube channel. He also worked with a friend to create a book called I’ll Give You A Dollar If You Consider This Art. And, of course, he has a TikTok account. 

Corinna Kopf: Corrinna isn’t vlogging as much anymore and is more sticking to streaming games and Instagram modeling. And, of course, she has a TikTok account. 

Natalie Mariduena: Though Natalie doesn’t have her own YouTube channel, she certainly has enough clout from David’s and Toddy’s to get by. Natalie is still David’s assistant, but in many ways she’s more a part of the squad instead, especially with her relationship with Toddy and with David hiring a second assistant. You can keep up with her through her frequently updated Instagram account and, of course, she has a TikTok account. 

Josh Peck: Josh is really too busy being a husband and dad to make a lot of content anymore. Though he posts the occasional vlog, he’s much more active on social media. And, of course, he has a TikTok account. 

Alex Ernst: Alex definitely followed suit with taking a break during the pandemic, but he very recently posted on his YouTube channel a video making sure his fans knew he is still alive. He’s just vibing and is happily in love. And, of course, he has a TikTok account. 

Dom Zeglaitis: Durte Dom is alive and well as always, just smoking some weed and being hilarious. He did come forward and talk about the drama around Seth and the other accusations against the squad, but he’s still friends with David even though they’ve drifted apart. He’s taking accountability for his poor actions through the video, which is something everyone should take note of. He still runs his YouTube channel regularly. Dom is working on his brand Gassy, which surrounds his love of weed and his brand of positivity. And, of course, he has a TikTok account. 

Nick, Vardan and Suzy Antonyan: King Jonah and his lovely family are all keeping up with the vlogger life. It’s crazy to see how much Vardan is growing up, and it’s so nice to see Suzy and the entire family in all of the vlogs. And, of course, they have TikTok accounts. 

Zane Hijazi & Heath Hussar: Zane and Heath are still good old Zane and Heath. They each occasionally update their YouTube channels and they started a podcast together called “Zane and Health: UNFILTERED.” In the podcast they have a lot of guests, but they quite frequently feature Matt and Mariah. And, of course, they have TikTok accounts.

Ilya Fedorovich: Though he doesn’t have his own YouTube account, he’s very present in everyone else’s content. He and Joe started their podcast, “Lightweights,” and though it’s not the same as Zane and Heath’s or David and Jason’s, it’s still pretty quality. And, of course, he has a TikTok account. 

Joe Vulpis: Our favorite camera man’s YouTube channel is thriving. He regularly updates it with content. Between that, his podcast with Ilya and his social media, we get a lot of “ughitsjoe.” And, of course, he has a TikTok account. 

Carly Incontro and Erin Gilfoy: The best friend duo still each have their own YouTube channels and they also continue running their joint YouTube channel. They’re just being hot best friends and, of course, they have TikTok accounts. 

Matt King: Matt isn’t necessarily a vlogger, but he certainly is active on social media. He’s just vibing, happy and in love like Alex and some of the other Vlog Squad members and, of course, he has a TikTok account. 

Brandon Calvillo: Brandon is still having conversations in his car with friends and making other YouTube content. And, of course, he has a TikTok account. 

Jeff Wittek: Our favorite barber is still cutting hair, vlogging and looking handsome as ever. And, of course, he has a TikTok account. 

My personal recommendations of best Vlog Squad content:

Some of these recommendations are nostalgic because they feature a lot of the squad together and having fun. Others are just iconic content from individual members of the squad. Here’s your guide to the best Vlog Squad content: 

Views Podcast

David and Jason have been hosting “Views” for a few years now, but it’s thriving now more than ever. They’ve started editing videos to show the visual version of the podcast, and their guests are getting more exciting by the episode. Check out the podcast for the best David and Jason content. 

Zane and Heath: UNFILTERED Podcast

They’re known for being an iconic best friend duo, and their podcast reflects this. Arguably this podcast is better than “Views,” but it’s by far more chaotic. The podcast frequently features Mariah and Matt as well as other fun Vlog Squad members, so definitely check it out.  

“Saddle Ranch” by Myles Parrish feat. Heath Hussar & Scotty Sire

What can I say? I love Scotty’s music, Heath sounds great too and the song is fire.

David Dobrik Too

Though his second channel has been around for a long time, it’s the only YouTube content David is posting right now. Check it out for a similar vibe to David’s first channel. 

TikTok

Virtually everyone in the Vlog Squad has a TikTok account. Go follow them and keep up with their fun hijinks. 

@rileyr44

rr855317@ohio.edu