Daily Rundown: Here's the latest from The Post

From dealing with academic burnout to the newest in HBO Max's "Euphoria," start your day with The Post

PATTERSON_Burnout Combatting_KB.png

Academic burnout isn’t a new concept, but for many students entering higher education, it’s seeming more prevalent than before. There are many factors that contribute to academic burnout. Heavy workload and stressful classes are big factors, but unrealistic goals, poor time management and lack of sleep mixed with unhealthy eating are also significant factors. 

lovelanguage.PNG

(Photo provided via Women’s Business Daily)

While it may feel like it’s too early for Valentine’s Day, it’s important to start thinking about how you’re going to show the love this year. You don’t need to be in a relationship to tell someone you love them. Here’s what your love language says about you.

don't use Hadass Headshot

Opinion: “Birthright” provided me an opportunity for a heritage trip to Israel. Its cancellation gave me time to reflect. As I sat in this sadness and wallowed in this grief, I couldn't help but feel a little silly. There I was, crying in my cozy bed at my parents’ ranch-style house in Pepper Pike, Ohio, because my free trip to a country across the world had been canceled?

CutlerHall_CollegeGreen
Cutler Hall on College Green.
  • Ohio University President Hugh Sherman announced updated COVID-19 protocols for select groups of students on Sunday. All students living in residence halls, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to test weekly. Additionally, students with approved vaccination exemptions, students in sorority and fraternity life are required to test weekly. Read more here.

euphoria1.PNG

Season 2 of ‘Euphoria’ aired on Jan. 9, 2021 on HBO MAX. (Photo provided via @ephuniah on Twitter)

The second season of “Euphoria” is here. Following a two-year hiatus, the intense scenes took the world by storm when it first premiered in 2019. Now, the first episode sparked fights across social media platforms as the reactions poured in from viewers all around the world. Catch our review of the first episode.

Jack Hiltner

Digital Director