Find out which character you align most astrologically with. (Photo provided via @alexademiexo on Instagram)

Horoscope: Here’s what ‘Euphoria’ character you are

As season two of Euphoria has blown fans away with the first three episodes, everyone is on the edge of their seats for how the drama and storylines will play out. As the fan-favorite characters are beginning to develop and show their true colors, it’s time to analyze what zodiac characteristics they embody and see which you align with the most. Look to the stars to see which Euphoria character you are based on your zodiac sign: 

Aries (March 21 - April 19): Fezco

From a fan’s point of view, it is clear to see Fez (Angus Cloud) is a businessman. He’d rather focus on how much money he can make rather than following the drama of his friends around him. 

However, Fez knows when to show his loyal qualities, especially when saving Rue from situations as well as sticking to his word when he punched Nate Jacobs (Jacob Elordi) at the New Year's party in episode one. Fez is a very independent individual, considering he takes care of his younger brother, Ashtray, and runs his family convenience store.

However, in recent episodes, fans have noticed the interest Fez has in Lexi Howard. As soon as Lexi comes into the frame, Fez loses his intimidating edge and becomes very smitten toward her. Though he can put up a good fight and intimidate people around him, he has a soft spot for Lexi. It is clear to everyone watching that Fez is a confident and passionate leader among the characters in Euphoria.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Jules

From the beginning of the show, it was clear Jules (Hunter Schafer) had a strong desire for social stability. In season one, Jules was very insecure about who she was and needed reassurance from anyone who would give it to her. This led to some not-so-great actions.

However, as soon as Rue came into her life, she became more comfortable with who she was as a transgender woman trying to find her place in a new town. With season two progressing, Jules is confident and happy with who she is. Much like the energy of a Taurus, she has the desire for her life to be extravagant — explaining why she’s always looking for some excitement or a party.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Elliot

After Elliot (Dominic Fike) quickly became friends with Rue and Jules within a few episodes, viewers are suspicious about what his true motives are. He has already been keeping Rue’s secret of relapse from Jules but, just like a Gemini, some believe there is more to him. When Jules and Elliot were alone, Jules even pointed out how she wants to trust him but just feels as though she can’t. His two-faced and mysterious traits are very fitting to the Gemini sign. 

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Cassie

Cancer is the quintessential “pick me girl” sign of the zodiac wheel. It’s fitting for Cassie (Sydney Sweeney): the girl who is always in a relationship and always needing to be loved. 

Cassie has a lot of ups and downs throughout the show and always ends up getting hurt. Much like the mutability of the water signs, Cassie adapts herself to get what she wants in situations (*cough* Nate Jacobs). More often than not, it doesn’t end up working in her favor.

The majority of the time, she is lost in her emotions and can not make sense of any of them — explaining why she acts so irrationally in some scenes. As Cassie is falling hard for her best friend's ex-boyfriend, fans are going to see how she handles the guilt. 

Leo (July 23 - Aug. 22): Maddy

This should not come as a shock to anyone that Maddy’s (Alexa Demie) character has all the qualities embodied by most Leos. She puts herself at the top and makes sure everyone knows it. Much like a Leo, she’s the person everyone is hitting up for party details and making sure they can walk in with her because she’s the star in every room.

Her close friends also know not to pick a fight with her. When Maddy wants to know something, she will stop at nothing until she gets to the bottom of things. She is very driven and passionate, especially when it comes to drama. Once she finds out about her best friend’s infidelities, we know she’ll show her Leo stripes with fury. Good look to Cassie!

Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22): Rue

Rue (Zendaya) is a very diplomatic and sarcastic individual but doesn’t handle confrontation well. If that doesn’t scream Virgo to you, we don’t know what does! Rue has a hard time keeping up with her thoughts and truly deciding if they are good or bad ideas. 

She knows what is best for her but obviously cannot change her ways due to her addictions. As she has pushed away some people who truly care about her, her friends are always going to be there to help her out of the messes she gets herself into. 

Libra (Sept. 23 - Oct. 22): Lexi

Though Lexi (Maude Apatow) considers herself an “observer,” she is a very outgoing and welcoming person to the people who give her a chance. As she does live in the shadow of her sister Cassie, she has plenty of great traits to bring to the table. 

Lexi has been friends with Rue since they were in preschool and will always have her back, even if Rue has distanced herself over the years. Similar to how most Libras operate, Lexi is a friend to everyone and a good person all around. 

Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21): Nate

No shocker here. Nate has been the most secretive and discreet character throughout the series. Just like a Scorpio, he gets away with the most deceptive things, and no one even knows they happen. 

Nate likes the idea of having a good reputation, even though that is obviously not fitting for him underneath the surface. He is fearless and careless in situations, whether it is getting punched by Fez to defend his fathers mistakes or hooking up with his ex-girlfriend’s best friend in secret.  

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21): Kat

After Kat (Barbie Ferreira) took initiative to change who she was in season one, she has become very lively and social with the other girls. She is in a relationship with a boy who is in love with her but still strives for more excitement and spice in her life. Sagittariuses love to be free rather than tied down and are always looking for some type of adventure. However, they have a resistance to the good things in their life and always need an element of bad to balance things out.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19): McKay

From the start of the show, it was clear McKay (Algee Smith) was a hard-working athlete. He seemed to be fairly popular in high school because of all the football records he broke and the reputation he gained along the way. Just like most Capricorns, he knows he’s the best but keeps it humble. 

As he set off to play college football, he realized there were other people just as good as him or even better. Channeling his Capricorn energy, this makes him work hard to keep his shining image. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18): Ashtray

Since Ash (Javon Walton) was raised by Fez and his grandma, he has picked up the family dealing business fairly young. With this in mind, he has learned how to defend himself as well as protect his loved ones. In any type of drug deal, Ash has Fez’s back to make sure he makes it out safe. Even though Ash doesn’t say a lot in the show, he is a reliable friend and brother to the people he cares about. 

Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20): Ethan

Ethan (Austin Abrams) is Kat’s loving boyfriend. He gives her as much love as he can because he loves the idea of being in a relationship where he is seen as equal. It is clear to viewers that Kat does not nearly love Ethan as much as he loves her, but he still continues to put in the effort. At the end of the day, Ethan knows Kat and him are very different but believes he can make the relationship work. Typical of Pisces, they are always drawn to people who push them away, and they think they have the power to change people for their benefit. 

@oliviaavagasky
ov038619@ohio.edu