Here’s your April 2022 horoscope

Spring is the time to rebrand yourself as new and improved, and the stars only support this information for all of the signs this April. Better yet, it seems as if the stars are in favor of everyone’s love life, just in time for the start of the summer season, which will bear a change in pace that April will only better prepare you for. See what April and the stars have in store for you specifically by channeling your sign. 

Aries (March 21–April 19)

To the first sign of the zodiac, happy birthday Aries. Naturally, April is your month, and the propitious energy you have been experiencing won’t be stopping any time soon — especially once Mercury enters Taurus on April 10. This shift is an ideal time to look toward your goals with finances both short and long term and to budget accordingly.  On April 16, the full moon will have entered Libra which affects your relationship axis, meaning obsession, jealousy and some unwarranted feelings may arise. Don’t fret though, by the end of April, specifically April 27, romantic breakthroughs will be on the horizon, and things will be looking up, considering on April 30, an offer you didn’t see coming may present itself, either career or relationship-related. It will be evident that everything you have wanted and been working for has begun to manifest its existence into your life. 

Taurus (April 20–May 20)

We didn’t forget about you, noble Taurus. It is your month too and rightly so. Although life may be presenting some current challenges with burnout among persisting daily obstacles, come April 12 when Jupiter and Neptune conjoin, great fortune will be coming your way in all aspects — especially profitable social events sure to evoke rewarding memories. Similar to Aries, April 27 is a date to look out for in terms of love. If there is a special someone who has been on your mind, they may be coming forward with a confession. Above all, because this is your month, prioritize yourself and mental wellbeing. 

Gemini (May 21–June 21)

Reflection is the theme this month, Gemini, therefore take a moment to reflect on who you want to be, what kind of friend you are, what is no longer serving you and any other lingering questions you may be wanting a definitive answer to. To better internalize this period in your life, reflect by journaling. The time is prime, too, given life may seem like it’s picking up lately, resulting in inconvenient roadblocks and unwanted stress. By the end of the month, though, your reflection will have paid off as you will be feeling new again and be presented with some life-altering opportunities in your career and mental sector. 

Cancer (June 22–July 22)

Your hard work hasn’t gone unnoticed, Cancer, and you will be receiving recognition for it here soon. However, your workload will not be slowing down, as the planet’s energy will provoke you to be productive, especially in your studies and work duties. While you may be feeling a little overworked, look to your friends and those closest to you for support — they know you need it. In addition to being busy professionally, you’re sure to keep busy with many invitations from friends too, taking a bit of the edge off. Don’t say no to these invites as a break is much needed. 

Leo (July 23–Aug. 22)

Leo — boy, do you have a big month ahead of you. It is time to take some risks and step out of your comfort zone. When Mercury enters Taurus on April 10, you may find yourself reevaluating some facets of your life. These intrusive, complex thoughts may feel overwhelming and confusing at first, but by April 12 a cosmic blessing will occur in Jupiter, a planet filled with luck, resulting in whatever decision you make regarding your perplexity being the right one. Resultantly, you may find yourself experiencing a full blown transformation, but it is one for the better. All in all, believe in yourself, and others will too. 

Virgo (Aug. 23–Sept. 22)

Virgo, as unfortunate as it may sound, rejection may be in the cards for you this month, but know everything happens for a reason and that “no” will only lead you to something better. This “no” could even bring upon a newfound interest in trying something new, such as joining a book club and seeing where else your talents lie. Like Leo, be on the lookout for April 12, a day and time surrounded by luck, so don’t act too surprised if you meet someone spellbinding, either romantically or platonically. This may cause you to readjust your current life routine, but there is nothing wrong in accepting the phrase “out with the old and in with the new.” 

Libra (Sept. 23–Oct. 23)

Love, Libra, love. You love love, and love loves you. Be patient, though, it won’t be until April 30 that your romances come into effect. However, the month will prepare you for this unanticipated relationship or newfound lover as until this point, you are encouraged to work on yourself and your mental health, allowing a new individual to have room in your life and for you to have the capacity to let them in. It may seem as if you have been waiting for this, Libra, and do not worry, your time has come. 

Scorpio (Oct. 24–Nov. 21)

Stingy Scorpio, April won’t be so stingy to you, thankfully. Take April to evaluate your healthy habits. Are you drinking enough water, getting your greens in and soaking up the Vitamin D on the days it is present? If not, brainstorm how you can integrate better behaviors into your daily routine little by little. Ultimately, you will be much happier with yourself mentally and physically before the summer season begins. Come April 14, Mars will have entered Pisces and you may be directing your energy toward relationships. The full moon on April 16 will remind you to keep focusing on yourself, though, amongst these urges. However, don’t feel bad about dating around and determining your likes and dislikes in a partner. The solar eclipse on April 30 will bring upon an abundance of romance, so do not put your eggs in one basket, and wait to see what this date will bear. It is sure to be special and well worth it. 

Sagittarius (Nov. 22–Dec. 21)

Have you tackled your spring cleaning this season yet, Sag? If not, begin your April by doing so as you will feel better prepared for what the stars have in store for you this month. You are sure to be busy, so do not overbook yourself or let yourself go while trying to manage so many different events and work projects. Come April 27, Venus will meet Neptune, a planet associated with creativity. Take this day to put your daily responsibilities aside and begin a new project as simple as rearranging your room or home or even consider attending a sip and paint class. You will be glad you did and be feeling rejuvenated after. 

Capricorn (Dec. 22–Jan. 19) 

You’ve been manifesting recently, ambitious Capricorn, and your future is proving so. Don’t be hesitant to embrace all of the good things coming your way because you deserve it, and better yet, asked for it without knowing. The solar eclipse bringing love to everyone left room for you too, Cap. Although it is sometimes difficult for you to be vulnerable, the stars are asking you to by April 30, so let down your guard as someone may appear in your life, and you will be incredibly grateful you did. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20–Feb. 18)

Expand your horizons this month, Aquarius. Start fresh by reflecting on what is no longer serving you, and terminate those entities from your life. Don’t be afraid to take a risk, and consider applying for a summer job you normally wouldn’t as it may prove to have long lasting repercussions on your life in terms of people you meet or tasks you enjoy doing. Either way, it is time to clear out everything that has been fogging your brain to make room for better experiences and life habits.

Pisces (Feb. 19–March 20)

What is it you value, Pisces? Think about this, and then when you have it figured out, consider how you could prioritize these values. On April 12, Jupiter, associated with opportunity, will unite with Neptune, associated with dreams, meaning blessings are coming forth in more ways than one, and well-deserved ones, too. Among these blessings, though, the Full Moon in Libra may bring out your emotional side as it may cause you to think of how your past has hurt you. Nonetheless, look inward and remember the future is preparing you for change, better people and better experiences. You’ve got this Pisces, as long as you lean on yourself. 

@emmadollenmayer 

ed569918@ohio.edu