‘Avengers: Infinity War’ will come to Netflix on Christmas day; Ohio beat San Diego 27-0 in the Frisco Bowl

Today is Friday, Dec. 21, 2018. Here’s what you need to know: 

Good morning, 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

With all the stress and running around of the holiday season, Christmas Day can be one where you get to curl up and watch a Marvel flick. Available to stream Tuesday, Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War is making its way to Netflix.

Featuring characters such as Captain America (Chris Evans), Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman) and the villainous Thanos (Josh Brolin), Infinity War is a flick for both kids and adults alike. So grab a warm drink, curl up with your loved ones and bask in the 2 hours and 29 minutes of Marvel before the release of Avengers: Endgame in April. 

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

Here’s how Athens bakeries prepare for the holiday season (The Post)

Film Review: Alfonso Cuarón’s Roma uses the past as a lens to portray the present. (The Post

An Athens man has been indicted on nine charges, including rape and kidnapping, after his Dec. 5 arrest. (The Post)

Approximately 900 students received their diplomas at Fall Commencement. (The Post)

2018 has been a long year. Here are seven things you may have forgot happened (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Ohio won 27-0 against the San Diego State Aztecs during Wednesday night’s DXL Frisco Bowl in Texas. (The Post)

A.J. Ouellette reflected on his career as a Bobcat and what the future holds for him after graduation. (The Post

You might also want to know… 

Macaulay Culkin reprised his landmark role from Home Alone in a Google ad. (BGR)

President Donald Trump announced that U.S. troops are being withdrawn from Syria. (BBC)

A detective featured in Netflix’s Making A Murderer is suing the streaming service for defamation. (BuzzFeed News

@_molly_731

ms660416@ohio.edu