Shake Shack is coming to Columbus’ Short North; Sean Kingston to perform at annual TBT Concert

Today is Thursday, April 11, 2019. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

If you’re a burger fan, get excited! One of the country’s most popular fast-casual chains is bringing another location to Ohio.

Shake Shack will open its second Columbus-area storefront this fall. The restaurant will be located in the Graduate Hotel in the city’s Short North district.

Shake Shack is known for its freshly ground hamburgers, flat-top hot dogs and hand-spun milkshakes.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

News from The Post

Sean Kingston will perform at UPC’s annual TBT Concert April 24. (The Post)

17Fest is this weekend. Here’s a look at the artists performing at the one-day event. (The Post)

Here’s why so few sexual assault cases are prosecuted in Athens. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times

The softball team lost 1-0 to Kent State on Wednesday. (The Post)

One of the football team’s most productive cornerbacks, Javon Hagan, is looking to create more turnovers next season. (The Post)

Backup quarterback Quinton Maxwell transferred to Indiana University of Pennsylvania. (The Post)

Podcasts

Host Matt Parker and Post baseball beat writers Anthony Poisal and Scott Thomas discussed Ohio baseball on this week’s episode of Leaving at Halftime. (The Post)

Athens Weather

Is it summer yet? Today will be slightly cloudy with a high of 80 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

A trailer for Disney’s remake of The Lion King was released Wednesday. (Variety)

For the first time, scientists captured a picture of a black hole. (The New York Times)

A Kansas City Chiefs fan is facing up to a year in jail for allegedly shining a laser on Tom Brady during the AFC Championship Game. (NESN)

@Heeeeeres_Jonny

jp351014@ohio.edu