Here’s what your favorite 'Abbott Elementary' character says about you

“Abbott Elementary” is a comedy mockumentary set in the heart of Philadelphia at a run-down elementary school that contains some of the fictional world’s most hilarious teachers. With creator Quinta Brunson as the focal point of the show, one of her co-workers is always cracking jokes, turning to the camera for support or simply just making fun of her.

With iconic characters such as Barbara Howard, played by Sheryl Lee Ralph, and Melissa Schemmenti, played by Lisa Ann Walter, there’s always someone to laugh at or relate to while watching the smash hit. 

Here’s what your favorite “Abbott Elementary” character says about you:

Janine Teagues

You are always looking on the bright side! You never take no for an answer, nor do you put up with people’s negativity, and you work confidently even when challenges arise. While sometimes you get in over your head with the extracurriculars you place yourself in, you always manage to find time and work hard. You always have a smile on your face, and you care about others more than yourself. Yet, this can backfire on you from time to time, and it’s good to take a break every now and then. 

Barbara Howard

You are simply a rule-follower. You don’t like when people do things the easy way for their own benefit and instead like to do things the more traditional way. You may not be the most up-to-date with social media, as you enjoy being present at the moment with the people you love. You also have a big heart, always willing to share advice and be a person for someone to lean on. You’re funny without even realizing it, but sometimes your unfiltered humor can go against you if you let your jokes slip.

Gregory Eddie

You may be a picky eater, and honestly, it’s weird. You tend to rely on comfortability too much sometimes, usually looking for the easy way out of social events or new opportunities. While you may be more introverted, you listen and pay attention to the people around you and find joy in the little things. You have a secret talent for gardening, and you have a strong connection to family and friends, even if they can be a little controlling. Overall, once people get to know you, you are unforgettable.

Ava Coleman

You are extremely extroverted, always looking for a good time. You have a contagious energy that many lack, and you are never afraid to voice your opinions. Sometimes, you don’t take the important moments in your life too seriously, which can make you look immature or selfish, but you always learn a lesson when people call you out on it. You prioritize self-care and relaxation and don’t like to overwork yourself. Some people may love you and some may hate you, but in the end, you don’t really care at all.

Melissa Schemmenti

Nobody should mess with you if you’re in a bad mood, period. You are a tough cookie on the outside, but secretly have a soft spot for people who are struggling. You love learning and being around people who think like you. You are outspoken, loud and knowledgeable on the most random things such as fantasy football. Every once in a while, you can be a bit too abrasive, shutting out the people in your life who truly want to be in it. Yet, you always find a way to bring yourself back down to earth, eventually apologizing and moving on.

Jacob Hill

You may be a bit of a nerd, especially when it comes to podcasts, music and U.S. history, but you fully embrace it. You are quirky without even realizing it, and people tend to like you because you’re honest, kind and always looking for a friend. You try to work too hard to get people’s attention, which can be awkward, but they eventually see that you were only trying to win their friendship. You are an individualist, someone who simply can’t be replicated, and you may just be the underdog in life.

@grace_koe

gk011320@ohio.edu